- Not to be confused with a Saihai no Yukue character.
|Original IP:|| |
|Voice Actor:|| |
|Name can mean "ring" or "bracelet."|
Tamaki (環) is an original character in Warriors All-Stars.
Role in GameEdit
Tamaki is Shiki's younger sister and the one who is prophesied to inherit the throne. She owns the Yata Mirror as proof of her royal lineage.
Having faith in an ancient prophecy discovered by her mother, she uses her royal artifact and the last of the divine spring's powers to summon otherworldly heroes into her realm. Tamaki believes that these heroes' powers will restore the spring's power sources across the land, which will in turn restore her now decaying world and usher in the new ruler's era.
Although her summoning spell fails and scatters the heroes, Tamaki is able to immediately find the Dynasty Warriors cast and explain the situation to them. They become her first allies since they realize that they can't return home until the spring is properly restored.
Furusawa remarked that the original characters in Warriors All-Stars were originally designed to be human beings, but the team felt that their visuals "lost entirely" to characters from other IPs. They then tried to make the original characters appear to be "almighty", but this was declined for going too overboard just for the sake distinguishing them. Their current beastly appearances were originally suggested by one of the game's designers. It was accepted since anthropomorphism wasn't present in the other Warriors IPs that they had picked. Furusawa wanted the original characters to be in the roster so they could help provide different perspectives in a "long and tight" character driven narrative.
Takada stated that her character is young but knowledgeable, straightforward and earnest. She was careful to avoid sounding too weak or too childish during recording sessions. Her hopes are that any player who takes the time to be nice to Tamaki will be charmed by her reactions to them. Takada has liked Warriors games since her childhood and it was one of her dreams to be able to act in one. The reality about her role still hasn't hit her yet; she thinks it won't until she gets to buy and play the game herself.
Due to her sheltered upbringing within the palace, Tamaki is polite and considerate. She is pained by the destruction being waged in her world and feels obligated to do anything that she can to save it.
The Yata Mirror is one of the Three Imperial Regalia of Japan.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Tamaki shoots one large laser forward.
- , : Tamaki shoots three lasers upward.
- , , , (), (): Tamaki spins her mirror around her three times while shooting lasers.
- , , , : Tamaki shouts five lasers at a time.
- , , , , : Tamaki summons four mirrors to spin around her, shooting lasers.
- , , , , , : Tamaki creates a crystal-shape with six mirrors.
- , , , , , : Tamaki swings her mirror while shooting out lasers out in front of her and then swings the mirror round while shooting a laser. She then ends with a straight shot of a laser to the enemy.
- Dashing : Shoot a laser forward.
- , : Tamaki shoots six lasers at once.
- , : Tamaki shoots a single laser.
- : Tamaki shoots lasers in a circle motion with the mirrors and shoots one laser that explodes the ground.
- Hero Skill
- Sun Protection: increase attack and defense
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.