Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Allegiance(s):||World Government Marines|
Tashigi (たしぎ) is a Marine Officer serving under Smoker. Although originally introduced as a Master Chief Petty Officer, she got promoted to Ensign due to the Alabasta events. During the timeskip, she is promoted again to Marine Captain. She bears a striking resemblance to Kuina, Zoro's late childhood friend and rival, which often leads to tense and awkward moments between them.
Role in GamesEdit
See also: Tashigi/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Tashigia unsheathes her sword and does a diagonal slash to her right. She then does a diagonal slash to her left, then another slash to the right. She then thrusts forward with the blade, and then finishes with a wide-hitting diagonal slash.
- , , , : Tashigi swings her blade upwards seven times, and she rises higher into the air with each swing. She finishes by performing a horizontal slash while airborne.
- , , , , :Tashigi disappears leaving an afterimage, then moves at lightning speed to deliver a flurry of slashes over a duration of time. Enemies also can get sucked into the center of the flurry.
- , , , : Tashigi sweeps enemies off the ground in front of her in a circular pattern, ending where she began. Enemies who are hit are popped up into the air.
- , , , , : Tashigi swings her sword once, then swings a second time which launches a green crescent-shaped energy beam that travels slowly forward and lasts for several seconds. Enemies hit by the beam can get stuck in it.
- , , : Tashigi swings her sword in a downward chopping motion three times.
- , , , : Tashigi readies herself in a thrusting stance, before launching herself forward to impale enemies. Can be charged to let her cover more distance with the launch.
- , , , , : Tashigi does a downward slash into the ground, then proceeds to clear the area in front of her in multiple circular sweeping motions. Finishes by leaping into the air and slamming her scabbard into the ground.
- : Level 1 Musou. Readies her blade and quickly dashes through enemies in front of her, before appearing on the other side of them, in classic Iaijutsu fashion. The enemies then sustain damage from the slash.
- : Level 2 Musou. Tashigi blitzes around enemies in lightning speed, sucking them all into the center while delivering a flurry of slashes. She then reappears in front of them and sends them flying with a single powerful slash.
- R1 (Special Skill): When used during a combo, Tashigi slams her sheath onto the ground, resetting her combo string. When used while moving, Tashigi takes a large dash forward while sweeping her blade, hitting forward enemies. When used while stationary, Tashigi slowly draws her blade to unleash a hard-hitting single slash.
Tasghi is a swordsman and many of her moves revolve around an iaijutsu fighting style, making her a very fast and mobile character. Her combos can be chained together smoothly with the help of her R1, and she has good juggling abilities.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|