|Useful Weapon Skill:|| |
|Voice Actors:|| |
|First Appearance:||Hyrule Warriors Legends|
|Can be registered into Hyrule Warriors.|
Tetra (テトラ, Tetora) is a character first introduced in The Wind Waker. She is a descendant of the Hyrule Royal Family in an era where they have been thought to have disappeared.
Tetra is known for her sarcastic and frank personality. Having been recently made captain of her own crew of pirates, Tetra is headstrong and doesn't back down from a challenge. Despite being a pirate, she has a straight moral compass and will not rob from those less fortunate than her, using her crew to protect those in need while putting on an act of pirate brutality to maintain her image.
- "This'll be a cinch."
- "Too muchf ro you, huh? That's what I thought."
- "Well, I guess I took care of that one easy enough."
- "I'm not going to lose! Don't be silly!"
- "Oh, come on! You're not going to be able to beat me like THAT, so just give up!"
- "Secured that keep! I'm on to the next one!"
- "It won't be much of a challenge, but I'll take this keep anyway."
- "Who am I? Only the most fearsome terror of the Great Sea!"
- "I'll admit, I may have gotten a little carried away there..."
- "Yeah, that's about right."
- "We're getting pushed back... Why are we getting pushed back?!"
- "Somebody help me out here!"
- "Stop complaining! I'll be right there!"
- "Saved! Hey, you're all right!"
- "You're here! 'Bout time!"
- "If you really want it...here's your punishment!"
- "Heh, victory is a good feeling."
- "Guess we managed to squeak out a win there. Not bad, everyone."
|Keys:||Y Normal Attack ▲||X Charge Attack ▲||A Special Technique ▲||B Evade|
- X: Tetra fires a shot that makes a medium-sized water puddle appear.
- Y, X: Tetra fires a shot that causes a watery explosion that launches enemies up.
- Y, Y, X: Tetra jumps forward with a spinning slash, then does a wide sweeping watery slash.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Tetra dashes forward waving her sword furiously, then does a left slash with a watery element.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Tetra jumps into the air and fires a spray of bullets onto the ground that causes small geysers which damage enemies, then lands and slashes her cutlass to the left.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Tetra fires shots in the shape of a Triforce that launch enemies into the center of it, then ignites the Triforce, erupting it with light energy.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y: Tetra performs two quick slashes with her cutlass, fires several shots from her gun, performs a spinning slash, fires more shots from her gun, then performs three more slashes.
- A: Tetra fires a strong gun shot, then does two diagonal slashes that create an X made of water, setting up energy slashes. She then shoots the waves and detonates them in a watery explosion.
- Focus Spirit + A: Tetra throws her gun into the air, then poses, and causes a blast of water to surround her.
- Focus Spirit Finisher: Tetra gathers pieces of the Triforce together and causes a watery explosion.
- Weak Point Smash: Tetra slashes her enemy into the air, shoots him/her a few times, then slashes the enemy away.
- See also: Hyrule Warriors/Badges
|Kokiri Sword I|
|Kokiri Sword II|
|Kokiri Sword III|
|Kokiri Sword IV|
|Stamina Fruit I|
|Stamina Fruit II|
|Stamina Fruit III|
|Digging Mitts I|
|Digging Mitts II|
|Digging Mitts III|
|Din's Fire I|
|Din's Fire II|
|Din's Fire III|
|Hover Boots I|
|Hover Boots II|
|Hover Boots III|
|Fierce Deity's Mask I|
|Fierce Deity's Mask II|
|Empty Bottle I|
|Empty Bottle II|
|Empty Bottle III|
|Hornet Larvae I|
|Hornet Larvae II|
|Hornet Larvae III|
|Nayru's Love I|
|Nayru's Love II|
|Nayru's Love III|
|Goron Tunic I|
|Goron Tunic II|
|Goron Tunic III|
|Zora Tunic I|
|Zora Tunic II|
|Zora Tunic III|
|Magic Armor I|
|Magic Armor II|
|Magic Armor III|
|Sacred Shield I|
|Sacred Shield II|
|Sacred Shield III|
|Mirror Shield I|
|Mirror Shield II|
|Mirror Shield III|
|Farore's Wind I|
|Farore's Wind II|
|Farore's Wind III|
|Goron's Bracelet I|
|Goron's Bracelet II|
|This Hyrule Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Hyrule Warriors • Legends|
|Link • Impa • Sheik • Lana • Princess Zelda • Ganondorf • Darunia • Princess Ruto • Agitha • Midna • Zant • Fi • Ghirahim • Cia • Volga • Wizzro • Twili Midna • Young Link • Tingle • Ganon • Cucco|
|Hyrule Warriors Legends|
|Linkle • Skull Kid • Toon Link • Tetra • King Daphnes • Medli • Marin • Toon Zelda • Ravio • Yuga|
|King Dodongo • Gohma • Manhandla • Argorok • The Imprisoned • Ganon • Great Fairy|
Helmaroc King • Phantom Ganon
|Hyrule Field • Eldin Caves • Faron Woods • Valley of Seers • Death Mountain • Lake Hylia • Twilight Field • Palace of Twilight • Skyloft • Sealed Grounds • Temple of the Sacred Sword • Temple of Souls • Gerudo Desert • Ganon's Tower • Forsaken Fortress • Wind and Earth Temples|
|Items • Adventure Mode • Unit Types • Potion Mixtures • Badges • Materials • Weapon Skills • My Fairy|