|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Tiki (チキ, Chiki) is a playable character in Fire Emblem Warriors. She is a recurring character in all Archanea series of Fire Emblem games and a young Divine Dragon Manakete. This incarnation of her is based on her younger counterpart from her appearance in the remake of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
Role in GameEdit
The young Tiki is an innocent child who displays unbridled enthusiasm in helping those she calls friends. As a result of her deep slumber in the past, she has a dislike for sleeping.
See also: Tiki/Quotes
- Base Form:
- X: Tiki holds her dragonstone up high, converting her warrior special meter into awakening meter in the process.
- Y, X: Tiki throws her dragonstone and it rises up from the ground in front of her.
- Y, Y, X: Tiki does a quick thrust forward with her palms
- Y, Y, Y, X: Tiki turns around and sprouts wings which she flaps to damage enemies with a gust of wind.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Tiki throws her dragonstone in the air, does a few short hops, and then the dragonstone crashes into the ground in front of her.
- Y, Y, Y, Y ,Y, X: Tiki throws her dragonstone forward, which creates a magic circle that strikes enemies with light before the dragonstone itself crashes into them.
- Dragon Form:
- X: Tiki roars, converting her warrior special meter into awakening meter in the process.
- Y, X: Tiki whips with her tail.
- Y, Y, X: Tiki breathes a stream of fire that she spreads from side to side.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Tiki flies forward while spinning before doing a fierce pose.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Tiki takes flight, breathing a stream of dragon fire from side to side.
- Y, Y, Y, Y ,Y, X: Tiki flies up into the air and creates a magic circle that strikes enemies with light until she dives into it.
Fighting Style Edit
Tiki is reminiscent of Hyrule Warriors Young Link and BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk's Nosferatu Zodd in that she is relatively weaker outside of Awakening but is especially strong with Awakening active and has a Strong I that converts her Warrior Gauge into Awakening. Her unique Crest is Armored Blow, a Great Knight skill that the younger Tiki learns in the Heroes mobile game. In turn-based play, it increases the user's Defense when initiating an attack, but in Warriors, it prevents attacks from being interrupted when damage is taken.
- While Divine Dragon is Tiki's race in Fire Emblem, it is not a standalone shapeshifter class in Fire Emblem and the Manakete class doesn't promote in any game.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|