Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tohko Mizuno (水野 十子, Mizuno Tōko, born August 7) is a Japanese comic artist originally from Tokushima, she made her debut as a mangaka in 1995 with Night Walk, a story which ran in Lunatic LaLa magazine. Among her other works are Kioku Gari, Kimi ni XOXO, and Mukashi, Oboronaru Otoko Arikeri.
Mizuno was considered an influential figure for creating the main tone for characters within the fourth and fifth entries of the Haruka series. In the case of the fourth game, she had worked extensively with Ruby Party during the game's development and was able to give her personal input. Her personal requests for the fifth main cast was frequently cited by developers.
Some of her original ideas in the series's first comic serialization were also incorporated into the series's video game canon, such as Iqtidar being a dual-wielding sword fighter, Akram unmasking himself, and Kotengu.
Works for KoeiEdit
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series - character designer and illustrator
- Haruka -Beyond the Stream of Time-
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de ~Yangotonaki Mune no Nai~ - illustrations
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 4 ~Hajimari no Sho~
- Bakumatsu Gensou Kuromantan Kusari no Kuni no Hakuino Saishou ~Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 5~
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 5 ~Sekishin no Shishi~
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 comic serialization