95 cm (3'11")
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
|First Appearance:||Toukiden 2|
|Name can refer to a precisely timed moment.|
Tokitsugu (時継) is one of the main characters for the single player narrative. He can fight beside the protagonist during hunts in the single player main story.
He placed third in Famitsu's character popularity survey.
Role in GamesEdit
Tokitsugu is an invention created by Professor. He has a human soul residing within him.
Yamadera remarked that voice actors record their lines without any visual aids for video games, so he often struggles to imagine his character's reactions to events. This concerned him for this game in particular due to the large amount of character interactions he had to voice. He also thinks "Nobunyaga" is difficult to pronounce.
Although his exterior looks adorable and dwarfish, Tokitsugu is really a heroic older brother figure. Many Slayers look up to him.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : He throws a grenade and shoots at it to explode.
- , : Tokitsugu shoots purple and blue lasers upward.
- , , : Tokitsugu shoots five rounds forward at the same time.
- , , , : He shoots twice at the enemies.
- , , , , : Tokitsugu shoots three energy balls that explode.
- , , , , , : Tokitsugu fires a round that explodes in front of him.
- , , , , , : Tokitsugu shoots twice, then shoots four times while in the air.
- Hero Skill
- Demon Eater: attacks enemies in front of him.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill