Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tony Tony Chopper|
|Allegiance(s):||Straw Hat Pirates|
|Devil Fruit:|| |
His own body
50 Beli (first bounty)
100 Beli (current bounty)
|Voice Actors:|| |
Tony Tony Chopper (トニートニー・チョッパー) is a doctor of the Straw Hats pirates and the sixth member of Luffy's crew. He meets them when the Straw Hats sailed on Drum Island to heal Nami. Chopper is a reindeer who was treated as outcast for his blue nose. Later on, he ate the Devil Fruit "Hito Hito no Mi" which allowed him to take on a human form. However, this caused him to be cast away by both reindeer and humans who came to fear him. He was rescued by Doctor Hiruluk who gave Chopper his name and made him his assistant. After the terminally ill Hiruluk passed away, Chopper then became a pupil of another doctor named Kureha on Drum Island. He later assisted the Straw Hats in defeating Wapol before joining them.
Chopper is very naive and childish at times. He is also easy to impress and very fond of compliments. Despite this, he takes pride in being called a doctor and thinks that doctors should help other people no matter what. Because of that, he cannot forgive those who call themselves "doctors" for personal gain.
- See also: Tony Tony Chopper/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , :
- , , , : Heavy Point: Chopper changes to Heavy Point form and does an uppercut, then jumps to grab an enemy, throws him/her down, then slams his body onto him/her.
- , , , , : Heavy Point: Chopper changes to Heavy Point form, rapidly punches the ground, then does a hard left punch while leaping.
- , , , : Heavy Point: Chopper changes to Heavy Point form, then jumps and drops his body onto enemies.
- , , , , : Heavy Point: Chopper changes to Heavy Point form and spins around whilst punching enemies.
- , , : Heavy Point: Chopper roars in Heavy Point form, then rams his shoulder, then drops his body down.
- , , , : Chopper grabs and enemy, slams him/her down, then rapidly punches the prey, before jumps to kick the enemy away.
- , , , , : Chopper slams the ground with his fists, then spins around rapidly punching enemies, then rains crosshairs down.
- : Level 1 Musou: Cloven Rose Blizzard!Cloven Rose: After taking a Rumble Ball, Chopper rapidly punches then after a few hits, delivers a final uppercut.
- : Level 2 Musou: Rampage: Chopper takes two Rumble Balls, then goes into his Monster Point, slapping his hands, then slams them down.
- R1 (Special Skill):
- , , , , : Scope: Chopper does a hand swipe to the left, then right, then runs forward rapidly punching, then does a jumping kick, then unleashes a series of crosshairs.
- , , , : Kung Fu Point: Chopper goes into Kung Fu Point form, then does a flipping kick, then rapidly does kung fu attacks on his airborne prey, then jumps again drops his right heel.
- , , , , : Kung Fu Point: Chopper goes into Kung Fu Point form and flies forward while spin kicking around him, then finishes with a jumping sobat.
- , , , : Kung Fu Point: Chopper goes into Kung Fu Point form and does a jumping uppercut, then comes down with a flying kick.
- , , , , : Colonnade Rose: Using Horn Point form, Chopper runs at enemies with his horns, then jumps into the air swinging his horns.
- , , : Kung Fu Point: Chopper goes into Kung Fu Point form, then jumps forward doing two kicks, then spins, then does a final jumping kick.
- , , , : Chopper kicks an enemy into the air, then grabs him/her and slams him/her back down, then rapidly kicks forward, then does an uppercut and finishes with a left handed punch.
- , , , , : Horn Point~Scope: Chopper goes into Horn Point form then slashes his horns left, then jumps and rolls slashing his horns before raining crosshairs down.
- : Level 1 Musou: Horn Cannon Elf: Chopper goes into Horn Point, then digs underground then bursts through cutting through a group of enemies.
- : Level 2 Musou: Cloven Palm: Chopper goes to his Monster Point, then punches the ground, then punches airborne enemies away in a shockwave.
- R1 (Special Skill): Scope: Chopper sends out crosshairs to enemies. IF they hit, they will allow Chopper to pierce their defenses.
Chopper uses his Devil Fruit to morph into different forms which have several functions depending on the situation (like using a human form to gain strength, or changing into a reindeer-human hybrid form for additional speed). He also created a jaw-breaker, called "Rumble Ball" which enhances his overall strength. Eating three of them causes him to transform into an uncontrollable monster momentarily.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|