This page contains information for Mitama exclusively found in Kiwami.
- 12 (Kiwami) is the new maximum level cap. Once a Mitama reaches this level, he/she gains a fourth and permanent skill. Players gain the option to assign any of the Mitama's previously learned skills to the first three slots ( while skills are visual in main menu).
- Mitama now have brief biographies to list their name pronunciations and highlights of their historical or fictional exploits. Select foreign figures appear as Mitama.
- Individual Mitama can be equipped onto Tenko and/or the bathing area. The first option can be another method for gaining experience while the latter randomly triggers one of their learned skills for a single mission.
- Mitama abilities that affect a circular range of influence (i.e. Vitality, Stupor) have icons on the mini-map.
- Kiwami additions are generally more expensive to level up.
Two different types have been introduced.
- Support (献) - Support-oriented abilities. Provides unique skills suited for reinforcing allies.
- Plunder (壊) - Destructive fighting style. Emphasizes on severing parts or increasing attack power for demon slaying.
Skills from the first title return with the same names and functions. This section will only list changes and additions found in this game.
- Mitama Diagnosis - personality quiz to preview other Mitama before game
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|