Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Turn A Gundam|
|Series Appearance(s):||Turn A Gundam|
|Main Pilot(s):||Loran Cehack|
|Weight:||28.6 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Beam Cannon|
Beam saber x2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam|
WD-M01 Turn A Gundam is a mobile suit found inside the White Doll located in the ruins of the Vicinity district. It uses the Moonlight Butterfly system rendering destruction to those that come within contact. This is also believed to be what caused the death of an entire civilization.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: GundamEdit
- : Turn A Gundam fires its beam rifle forward. Can be done up to three times.
- , : Turn A Gundam does a jumping upper swing with its shield.
- , , : Turn A Gundam throws two grenades forward.
- , , , : Turn A Gundam activates a large beam on its rifle and sweeps it left and right.
- , , , : Turn A Gundam does a beam saber slash to the right, then spins and does another right slash, then slashes to the left, then finishes by turning whilst slashing.
- lv1: Turn A Gundam flies forward raining bombs on the field, then rains lasers from the frontal beam cannon down.
- lv2: Performs first level. Takes its two Gundam Hammers and swings them forward to the front.
- lv3: Performs first two levels. Flies forward spraying Moonlight Butterflies around it.
- (Boost Attack): Turn A Gundam rams its body forward.
- , , , : Turn A Gundam swings two beam sabers to the left, then finishes by spinning its sabers at its sides.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2Edit
- , , , , : Jumps and fires a wide spread of lasers from its front that knock enemies into the air.
- , , , , , : Turn A Gundam spins one of its Gundam Hammers above it then slams it down.
- : Takes its two Gundam Hammers and swings them forward to the front. After enough swings, the Turn A Gundam jumps and swings the hammers apart.
- Combination : Using its Multi-Purpose Silo, Turn A Gundam throws a nuclear bomb forward.
- CPU-Only: Calls the Moonlight Butterflies and hovers at one place. If an enemy is too close, it will be powered down.
- , : Turn A Gundam swings its beam sabers down.
- Aerial : Flies forward spraying Moonlight Butterflies around it. Turn A Gundam then finishes with a loop.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3Edit
- , , , , , : Turn A Gundam runs forward flailing its Gundam hammer above it before slamming it forward. can be tapped rapidly for more hits.
In the third title, players can unlock a unique ability for Turn A Gundam with the following special requirements.
- Nanoskin Armor - Defense power increased when over 250 enemies are destroyed.
- How to obtain: Build up a level 4 relationship rating with Loran.