|Series Appearance(s):||Turn A Gundam|
|Main Pilot(s):||Gym Ghingham|
|Weight:||50.6 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Carapace Weapon Platform (3-tube launcher, Bazooka, Beam Rifle, Hand Beam Gun)|
Mega Particle Cannon
Weld-Off/Destruction Manipulator (Beam Emitter, Grappling Wire)
All range attack (Bloody Siege)
Moonlight Butterfly System
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2|
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2~Project-6 Division-1 Block-2 Turn X is a Mobile Suit excavated from the Moon's Mountain Cycle. Similar to the Turn A Gundam, it wields the power of the "Moonligt Butterfly" system. Turn X can be separated into nine parts to conduct an All-Range Attack system called the "Bloody Siege" or to avoid attacks.
One of its known attacks is the Shining Finger which is almost similar to the Shining Gundam's.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2Edit
- : Fires a single yellow beam from the Triple Laser Projection System via right hand. 3 can be fired in a row.
- , : Shoots a long yellow beam out of the left hand.
- , , : Shining Finger: Impales enemies on its beam sword, holds it up them, glows the arm and causes an explosion that knocks enemies back.
- , , , : Separates its arms and legs to smash into enemies, then finishes by firing two lasers down on enemies.
- , , , : Does a slash to the left, then the right, then does an upward slash, then sends an energy wave forward with a downward slash.
- : Unleashes Moonlight Butterflies around it to rapidly hit enemies.
- Combination : Same as Normal SP.
Turn X's charge attack combinations (C2~C4) may be canceled into a Boost Attack.
Pilots may learn the following skills when using this Mobile Suit in Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
- Sky Eye
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3Edit
Attacks have changed since it became an ace pilot mobile suit that requires a license to use.
- , : Shoots a rocket out of the Carapace Weapon Platform via left arm.
- , , : Sends its Grappling Wire out to cut enemies.
- , , , : Shining Finger: Throws a punch with the left hand, then charges its right hand and causes an explosion.
- , , , , : Body parts spin around it in a circle as Turn X rises into the air.
- , , , , , : Body parts fan out in front of Turn X and each fire a different beam.
- : Fires a large red cone of energy forward which tends to drag the enemies closer. If all SP fields are filled, it will finish by lifting an enemy up and sparking a large Shining Finger explosion.
- Combination : Body parts whirl around Turn X in a huge, highly-steerable whirlwind.
Turn X's charge attack combinations (C2~C6) and dashing charge may be canceled into a Boost Attack.
- , , , : Turn X does a slash to the left, then a left punch, then pushes its body parts outward.
- , : Fires two shots from the feet.
- Aerial : Turns around and fires a Moonlight Butterfly spray in front of it.
In the third title, players can unlock a unique ability for Turn X with the following special requirements.
- Memory of the Dark History - SP Attack power is increased when a Newtype or Cyber-Newtype is piloting.
- How to obtain: Build up a level 4 relationship rating with Ghingham.