|First Appearance:||Samurai Warriors|
|Real name:|| |
|Japanese name:|| |
December 19, 1591
Role in GamesEdit
The first game has Ujinao make his only appearance at Odawara Castle, protecting his family's lands. His role is expanded in Samurai Warriors 2. During the Toyotomi version of the Odawara siege, Ujinao and his father strike at the Toyotomi main camp once it is revealed Kotarō was posing as Ujimasa in the main keep. Kotarō's story leaves Ujinao to fend for himself against the combined forces of Kotarō and the Tokugawa army and dying due to his vassal's treachery. In Samurai Warriors 3, Ujinao is one of the last defenders of Odawara Castle trying to protect his grandfather from the Toyotomi coalition. In the historic mode, he tries to fight Hideyoshi Toyotomi alongside his father but both will die regardless.
- "May at least our legacy go unforgotten."
- "Brother, Lord Tokugawa has sent us a rare delicacy... It is known as "caviar", he says."
- "Hmm? What is this? Silt? He expects us to eat this?"
- "Father, Lord Tokugawa must be playing with us... To send us dirt and claim it is a delicacy... It is an outrage!"
- "Do not concern yourself, son. We'll send him a "delicacy" of our own. A box of our finest horse manure! Ha ha ha!"
- ~~Ujiteru, Ujimasa, and Ujinao; Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
|This article about a Samurai Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|