Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Navigators are crew members in charge of leading a ship within a fleet, some of which are based on historical explorers. They are found in various ports and will join depending on the player's level and charisma; low-leveled navigators are more likely to be recruited than experienced ones. It is recommended to recruit at least three or four inexperienced mates with high loyalty values since their stat growth tends to be higher upon leveling up. Disloyal navigators are more likely to desert unless they are constantly paid. Characters on standby will serve as the first mate, giving players advice and tips when needed.
Below is a list of character stats and their functions. Only Leon's stats are adjustable in the PC and console versions.
- Charisma - Called Authority in the PC version. Helps negotiate prices in markets aligned with Portugal and raises the chances of recruiting a free navigator. Also increases the character's ability to lead a fleet.
- Wisdom - Called Judgement in the PC version. Helps mates detect disasters early on and raises sailing proficiency.
- Intelligence - Raises a navigator's ability to maneuver ships.
- Courage - Greatly raises a character's gun proficiency while providing a marginal increase to melee ability.
- Strength - Greatly raises a character's melee ability while providing a marginal increase to gun proficiency.
- Loyalty - The amount of loyalty a navigator has towards the player as well as their affiliation with a particular faction. It is maintained through monetary rewards and suffers when the individual's preferred faction is attacked. Drop in loyalty varies between different characters based on the player's own charisma.
- Age - The character's own age. It increases each year starting in January.
- Battle Level - Earned by winning battles. Raises courage and strength per level.
- Sailing Level - Earned by traveling at sea and discovering new ports. Raises charisma, wisdom, and intellect per level.
- Area - The location where the individual is commonly found as a free navigator.
- "I'm not staying for this! Time for me to leave!"
- "So long! You'll have to fight this out on your own!"
- "Cap'n, the sun's setting. We can't go on fighting."
- "At this rate we're finished for sure. Let's pull out"
- "Now there's a bit o' wisdom! Let's sail away!"
- "Now things should be a bit quieter in this part of the sea."
- "We were lucky to escape!"
- "Cap'n, the head count doesn't tally. I fear we lost a few mates."
- "All hands aided in our success!"
- "Captain, your battle skill has improved!"
- "Now that we've met, you're doomed!"
- "Let's show the boy what pirates are made of!"
- "Soon you will beg for mercy."
- "You pirate! You think we'll give in without a fight?"
- "Ha! I'll slash ye down before ye make another move!"
- "Never! You'll have to fight for it, ye yellow-belly!"
- "Blasted curs! Pull away, maties!"
- "I'll never forget this!"
- "Blast! We're through, maties!"
- "Im-impossible! I'm not ready to die!"
- "Are ye running away, youngster?"
- "The (Ruler) will hear about this!"
- "This is the end for us! Glory to (Nation)!"
|Uncharted Waters: New Horizons • Gaiden|
|Daikoukai Jidai III Costa del Sol|
|Daikoukai Jidai IV|
|Uncharted Waters Online • 100man-nin|
|Daikoukai Jidai V|
|Leon Franco • Rocco Alemkel • Navigators|
|Uncharted Waters: New Horizons|
|João Franco • Catalina Erantzo • Otto Baynes • Ernst Von Bohr • Pietro Conti • Ali Vezas • Navigators|
|Daikoukai Jidai Gaiden|
|Miranda Verte • Salvador Reis • Khayr ad-Din|
|Daikoukai Jidai III|
|Daikoukai Jidai IV|
|Rafael Castor • Hodrum Joachim Bergstrom • Lille Argot • Maria Huamei Li • Kotarō Saiki • Abraham Ibn ad-Dīn • Tial Guaman Chaska • Navigators|