Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of common troop and officer types found in One Piece: Pirate Warriors.
Consists of Pirates, Marines, Sky Island Soldiers, Agents, and Jailers. Numerous but weak.
- Melee - Enemies who rely on direct attacks. Pirates fight with clubs and axes, Jailers use sticks, while Marines and Agents wield swords.
- Gunner - Also known as Sappers. They can shoot from afar.
- Rope - These troops use ropes to entangle the enemy and lash them around.
- Barbed - Enemies armed with barbed spikes on their shoulders. They can ram into a character at quick speeds.
- Bomb - Enemies who carry bombs can throw them. If killed, the resulting blast will damage enemies.
- Broadsword - This type of commander is armed with a giant sword and is very agile. (Arlong's moveset is partially derived from this type.)
- Axe - This commander can use heavy swings to inflict massive damage. (Don Krieg's moveset is partially derived from this type.)
- Club - Giant pirates can use their clubs to smash enemies and swipe up rocks. (Jozu's moveset is partially derived from this type.)
- Unarmed - Unarmed commanders who utilize energy attacks from their feet. (Blueno's moveset is partially derived from this type.)
- Spear - Slightly obese, but very fast. These Marines and Sky Island Generals can quickly slice enemies with their spears. (Hannyabal's moveset is partially derived from this type.)
- Martial Artist - Marine soldiers who fight with agility.
- Bazooka - Marine officers who use flying kicks and fire bazookas.
- Claw - Pirates who use claws on their arms to slice enemies.
- Pacifista - These mechanized soldiers modeled on Bartholomew Kuma can fire lasers from their hands and mouth.