The following is a list of common troop and officer types exclusively found in the Warriors Orochi series. Models for soldiers and generals from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series appear and use like movesets. Troops are able to perform single attacks by themselves and in coordination with other like units. Officers can perform combo strings but are unable to use Musou attacks.
With the exception of his generals, the bulk of Orochi's armies all share the same appearance. They have a pale blue skin, white hair and are shirtless. They can wield an assortment of weapons:
- Sword - a style adapted from Samurai Warriors. Uses kicks and curved swings.
- Spear - a style from Dynasty Warriors, eerily similar to base captains.
- Bow - shoots arrows from afar. Generally fires randomly, sometimes as a group, sometimes in succession.
- Crossbows - upgraded bowmen.
- Naginata - a style composed of swings, similar to its Samurai Warriors counterpart.
- Generals - The most common general. They are blue and have a stocky build. They also have a mouthpiece that looks like fangs and share visual traits similar to a medieval interrogator or executioner. Their attack style is as follows:
- Sword - Same as peons but now uses a full combo system.
- Naginata - For some reason although it's a weapon in and of itself in Samurai Warriors the moveset is that of the spear moveset of the game.
- Spear - Same as the generics from Dynasty Warriors.
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Dynasty Warriors • Samurai Warriors • Warriors Orochi • Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War • Bladestorm: Nightmare|
|Juggernaut • Tiger • Wolf • Elephant • Panda • Bear • Falcon • Beasts • Siege Weapons|