Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Allegiance(s):|| Whitebeard Pirates|
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Quake Quake Fruit
Devil Fruit abilities
|Voice Actors:|| |
|Also known as "The Strongest Man in the World"|
Whitebeard (白ひげ, Shirohige), real name Edward Newgate, is considered to be one of the strongest men in the world, rivaling King of the Pirates Gol D. Roger himself. After Roger's death, he became one of the Four Emperors, and placed Fishman Island under his protection. After one of his subordinates, Ace, was captured and sentenced to death, Whitebeard came to save him and perished in the following Marineford War. Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode. Whitebeard wields the powers of the Quake Quake Fruit, a fruit that allows him to create vibrations and quakes, allowing him to produce massive shockwaves.
Whitebeard is a fearless man who treasures the lives of his allies more than anything else, considering his crewmembers his sons and daughters. If someone dares to harm them, he will show no mercy to the perpetrators. He also enjoys talking about the past and loves to drink a good cup of sake. He believes in following one's decisions to the end without any regrets. Like other characters in One Piece, Whitebeard has a distinguishing laugh (Gu-ra-ra-ra-ra).
- See also: Whitebeard/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Whitebeard surrounds the blade of his bisento with the quake bubble, created from his Devil Fruit abilities. He then does four diagonal swings with it to attack enemies, and finishes by punching forward with his left fist, enhanced by his Devil Fruit, which cracks the air and sends shockwaves forward.
- , , , : Swings his bisento blade upwards to launch enemies into the air, which also sends shockwaves along the ground. He then smacks them even further up with his bisento, then leaps up to them. He then unleashes a final quake-enhanced punch, which cracks the air and knocks back enemies.
- , , , , : Does an upwards diagonal right-to-left swing of his bisento, then holds his bisento above his head and spins it like a propeller. This creates a cyclone that continuously deals damage to enemies caught in it, while also vacuuming surrounding enemies into it. He then does a final swing that knocks the enemies back.
- , , , : Thrusts his bisento forward, which produces a shockwave from it that travels forward.
- , , , , : Whitebeard brings his left fist up to the right side of his face, then punches in front of him with a quake-enhanced strike, which cracks the air and sends large shockwaves forward. Can be charged for a wider effect, and sends shockwaves to his front and back.
- , , : Whitebeard swings his quake-enhanced bisento from right to left, then left to right, both of which send shockwaves forward. He then slams his bisento down in front of him in a chopping motion, which also sends shockwaves forward.
- , , , : Whitebeard stabs the blunt end of his bisento into the ground, which pops enemies up into the air. He then grabs a single enemy with his right hand and slams them into the ground, pinning them. He finishes by releasing a shockwave on the pinned enemy.
- , , , , : Quickly leaps into the air and then slams down hard onto the ground with his feet. He then uses his right hand to toss rocks forward. He finishes by punching upwards, cracking the air and releasing a shockwave in a radius around him.
- : Level 1 Musou. Imbues his bisento with his quake powers, then unleashes five swings in front of him that send energy waves forward. He then slams his bisento down in from of him in a chopping motion for the sixth strike, which sends a large forward-traveling shockwave.
- : Level 2 Musou. Whitebeard tosses his bisento upwards. He then raises both hands up and grabs the air as if it was tangible. He then pulls downward, which shakes the whole screen and sends enemies flying upwards into the air, and then falling back down.
- R1 (Special Skill): Brings his left fist back up to the right side of his head, then punches and cracks the air, releasing a large shockwave forward. Can be charged for a bigger shockwave.
Whitebeard uses his Bisento in a close combat and mastered his Devil's Fruit powers to create shockwaves of incredible power. He is one of the few people who has mastered all three types of Haki.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|