|Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz Ver.)|
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz|
|Main Pilot(s):||Heero Yuy|
|Weight:||8.0 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Beam Saber x2|
Twin Buster Rifle
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn|
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz Ver.) (XXXG-00W0 ウイングガンダム ゼロ(EW版)) is a version of Wing Gundam Zero that appears in the OVA/movie Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. It is redesigned by series's mecha designer Hajime Katoki.
Rather than a transforming bird-type mobile suit, this Wing Gundam Zero has angelic motifs. Its original raster wings are replaced with two pairs of feathery wings lined with thrusters. The smaller ones in the back provide the main thrust while the bigger ones give it unparalleled maneuverability. The wings can doubly shield the Suit from enemy attacks and the extreme heat upon atmospheric reentry.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- : Fires machine cannons in a rapid fire stream
- , : Shoulder tackle, followed by two upper slashes with the beam saber.
- , , : Slashes with its wings
- , , , : Fires a concentrated beam of energy with its Twin Buster Rifle. Holding the button longer will have Zero eventually split the rifles and fan the beams out.
- , , , , : Spins in the air, attacking with its wings.
- , , , , , : Swings a beam from one of its buster rifles at the ground, creating a wall of damaging explosions.
- Hold - Fires a combined shot from its twin Buster Rifles.
- - Slowly ascends in the air rotating with both buster rifles firing beams to sweep the vicinity around it
- Hold - Barrel rolls forward before shooting up into the air, crashing back down a second later, creating an expanding explosion with its impact
- , : Rising cross slash with two beam sabers then follows it up with an extremely fast rolling buster rifle attack.
- : Fires a shot at the ground with the Twin Buster Rifle, creating a large explosion.
In the fourth title, all mobile suits use a Burst Mode rather than passive special equipment.
- ZERO System: Increases attack speed. The effect is enhanced when piloted by a character with the ZERO System Compatible Burst.