All the movesets for Xu Huang in the Warriors franchise.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
Dynasty Warriors 3Edit
- : A grab attack that throws enemy in air and hits them mid air with the ax.
- , : Turns around and swings axe head upwards.
- , , :
- , , , : Swings around and holds his outstretched axe from the base of the lower hilt.
- , , , , : Hits the ground to create a shock wave that launches opponents in the air.
- , , , , , : Smashes the head of the axe and stomps the ground, creating an earthquake.
- , , , , , :
- : Xu Huang leans to each side opposite of the last one moved and swings twice with the following hit stronger.
- , , , , , : Three attacks to the right side, three to the left.
Dynasty Warriors 4Edit
- R3: Releases wisps of light that stun enemies within range. Aura may change color in Free Mode to match the user's chosen side.
Removes power guards to replace with counterattacks. Remains the same with the following additions/changes:
Dynasty Warriors 5Edit
Removes bow moveset from previous games. Remains the same with the following additions/changes:
- , : Xu Huang jumps, then starts swinging in a circle, and glides towards the ground. Becomes unblockable as he gets closer to the ground.
- Warriors Orochi
- , , R1: Spinning slash forward.
- R1 (counter): Quick horizontal swing, hitting opponents to his side.
- His C5 from Dynasty Warriors 5 is altered to project the wave from him instead of his axe.
- Warriors Orochi 2
- Triple Attack 1: Pounds the ground to fill the area with fierce winds rising from above.
- Triple Attack 2: Stabs weapon unto the floor to conjure a rising column of wind.
- Triple Attack 3: Violently sends out a stream of air gusts at mid-range.
Dynasty Warriors 6Edit
- Special attack: True Speed: greatly boosts speed. Leans his upper body forward, holding his spear in a defensive position while he runs.
Dynasty Warriors: StrikeforceEdit
Xu Huang mainly uses the polearm moveset in this title.
Dynasty Warriors 7Edit
Xu Huang is affiliated with the pike in this appearance. When he is equipped with it, he can perform a unique attack exclusive to him. Upon performing his Musou techniques, he will automatically use the weapon in his attacks.
- EX Attack: , , , : Holds his left hand up in a prayer as he is surrounded in an aura and a beam of light sparks to knock enemies back. He is also temporarily rendered invulnerable to all attacks/effects.
- Musou - Earthshaker (大河断): : Slams the ground and sends forth an air wave.
- Alternate Musou - Terra Pierce (高峰両断破): R1 + : Does an upward slash along the ground to cause huge rocks to form underneath those in front of him.
Dynasty Warriors NextEdit
For this title, Xu Huang uses the Giant Axe as his weapon. It was previously only available as downloadable content in Dynasty Warriors 7.
- Warriors Orochi 3
- , : Slams axe unto the earth to knock down nearby opponents.
- R1: Strikes the ground with immense power.
- , R1 (Ultimate only): Hooks enemies unto weapon and spins around while descending on the ground.
Dynasty Warriors 7: EmpiresEdit
Dynasty Warriors 8Edit
Xu Huang keeps the same moveset from the previous title with the following additions.
- EX Attack 2 (Xtreme Legends only): , , , , , : Violently drives axe into the ground while leaving a wide trail of blue sparks. The ensuing attack knocks surrounding enemies a few distances back.
- Aerial Musou - Mountain Cloud (山雲断): , : Does a continuous spinning attack while in mid-air, ending the attack with a wide blue-tinted slash across the screen.
- Awakening Musou: Swings from right to left numerous times. It ends with the user resting the axe on the floor before swinging it at the direction of the target. Upon gaining a certain amount of hits, the user changes attack pattern by driving weapon into the earth repeatedly before doing a short-range spin near the final phase of the move.