Here is a collection of Xu Huang's weapons in the Warriors series.
Dynasty Warriors 3Edit
Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme LegendsEdit
Dynasty Warriors 4Edit
Level 10 Weapon AcquisitionEdit
- Stage: Battle of Guan Du
- Requirements: Allow Yuan Shao's rams to knock down the walls of Guan Du castle then see to it that Wu Chao is in flames.
Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme LegendsEdit
Level 11 Weapon AcquisitionEdit
- Stage: Defense of Fan Castle
- Requirements: Destroy all 4 siege vehicles before they set up and start attacking the castle. Defeat all enemy generals except Guan Yu, and achieve 200 K.O. Count.
- Destroy all siege weapons within 2 minutes.
- Cao Ren appears and charges out of the Fan Castle because of that, so Guan Yu stays inside the castle.
- Defeat all enemy officers (except Guan Yu).
- Get 200 KOs.
- Finish the above in 10 minutes.
- Level 11 message.
Note: The vorpal orb works on siege weapons. So it's good to try to destroy them in one charge attack.
Dynasty Warriors 5Edit
Fourth Weapon AcquisitionEdit
- Stage: Battle of Chang Ban (Wei)
- Location: Southwestern corner, near where Guan Yu appeared.
- Requirements: Defeat Guan Yu and Zhang Fei once the final wave of reinforcements appears.
Dynasty Warriors 6Edit
Dynasty Warriors: StrikeforceEdit
Xu Huang uses polearms as his main weapon in the game.
Dynasty Warriors 7Edit
Dynasty Warriors NextEdit
Dynasty Warriors 8Edit
Xu Huang still uses the great axe as his default weapon in this title.
Warriors Orochi 3Edit
Big Star WeaponsEdit
Xu Huang uses the following big star weapons in the game.
- Monster Cleaver
- Uncaged Tiger
- Lollipop (DLC)
Warriors Orochi 3 UltimateEdit
Acquiring Mystic WeaponEdit
- Stage: Chapter 2 - Battle of Sekigahara
- Requirements: Play on Hard or Chaos Mode using the recommended team and get at least 300 kills with only Xu Huang, then simply defeat the enemy general attacking Da Ji as soon as she shows up on the south-eastern corner of the map for the "Treasure Found!" message to appear.