|Weapon Type:|| Spear|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors 2|
|Real name:||Xu Sheng|
|Style name:|| |
|Chinese name:|| |
|Believed to have been born in 177 and died in during the years 222~225.|
Xu Sheng (onyomi: Jo Sei) was a brave military general for the Kingdom of Wu during the Three Kingdoms era of China. He fought in several battles for Wu during his lifetime. Sun Quan first recognised Xu's bravery when he was the first to land and charge against Wei at Ruxukou. At Guangling, Xu Sheng created fake watch towers and suspended his ships, and successfully deceived Cao Pi into thinking Wu had already had a proper defence waiting for him.
Historically, he was known to worry too much. There was also an incident between him and Jiang Qin, where the former had executed one of the subordinates of the latter. Later, Xu Sheng was praised by Jiang Qin in front of Sun Quan.
His design theme for Blast was to portray him as a passionate warrior who jumps into the action.
Roles in GamesEdit
- Takahiro Yoshimizu - Romance of the Three Kingdoms drama CD series
- "Master Ding Feng, if we are fighting together, we should use ships. We can really show off our strength in naval battles!"
- "Our ships are like water dragons cutting through the raging waves. However, a ship's usefulness is not limited to battle."
- "Yes, that's true. When the fighting is over, how about going for a nice, relaxing cruise?"
- "Coasting along the rivers of my homeland with a friend by my side... That sounds as tempting as a taste of the finest wine."
- ~~Xu Sheng and Ding Feng; Dynasty Warriors 8
Romance of the Three KingdomsEdit
|This article about a Dynasty Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|