Not to be confused with Xun You.
|Force(s):|| Yuan Shao Forces|
Cao Cao Forces
|Weapon Type:|| Sword (3~7)|
War fan (7:E)
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors 3|
|Real name:||Xun Yu|
|Style name:|| |
|Chinese name:|| |
Xun Yu (onyomi: Jun Iku) is an advisor to Cao Cao whose talents as a strategist were compared to those of Sima Yi. Xun Yu's relations with Xun You is hazy as records list them as either as nephew and uncle or as cousins. Despite serving under Cao Cao, Xun Yu is known for his loyalty to the Han Dynasty. He is shamed to death by Cao Cao after he openly opposes Cao Cao's acceptance to the rank of Duke of Wei.
He is the winning vote for the Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires Strategist edit character. In Famitsu's first most wanted character poll, he ranked fourth with fans. Fans voted him to second place in the second most wanted poll with 278 votes.
The height for his Kessen II counterpart is 165 cm (5'5").
Role in GamesEdit
In Dynasty Warriors 6, Xun Yu is placed in charge of Xu Chang while Cao Cao is engaged in battle against Yuan Shao at Guan Du. During Sun Ce's invasion of Xu Chang, he noted the Little Conqueror's commanding prowess and doubted his ability to stop him.
In Kessen II, Xun Yu is depicted as a woman and one of Wei's strategists. Dressed in armor, she is torn between her duty as an officer and her love for Cao Cao.
- Lex Lang - Dynasty Tactics 2 (English)
- Munehiro Tokida - Dynasty Tactics 2 (Japanese)
- Sumi Shimamoto - Kessen II (Japanese)
- Keiichi Nanba - Romance of the Three Kingdoms drama CD series
- "I have been given control of this army. I will not lose it to the likes of you!"
- "The enemy is too strong! It is regrettable, but we must withdraw for now. There are more ways than one to repay our lord's trust."
Romance of the Three KingdomsEdit
|This article about a Dynasty Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|