|First Appearance:||Samurai Warriors 2|
|Real name:|| |
|Japanese name:|| |
February 1, 1546
February 26, 1614
Yoshiaki Mogami is the eleventh leader of the Mogami clan and Masamune's uncle. Renowned for his political influence and wealth, he doubled as a courageous warrior and commander. Known by the nickname "The Fox of Ushu", he has a mixed reputation in fictional sources. He is either depicted as a benevolent and wise ruler or as a shrewd, villainous man who didn't fight at all.
Role in GamesEdit
In Samurai Warriors 2, Yoshiaki is one of the commanders at Hasedo. When Kanetsugu and Keiji hear of Mitsunari's defeat at Sekigahara, they stop their siege at Hasedo and choose to retreat. As Masamune arrives to help him, Yoshiaki appears at the fifth gate to stop their escape. During the Date scenario, Yoshiaki is a head-strong and stubborn commander who is a little too demanding for his subordinates' obedience. Masamune considers him a hassle but supports him due to their family ties. For Samurai Warriors 3, he stays within his castle and fights to stop Kanetsugu from entering.
- "My adorable nephew is making noise to that so-called Santa trying get a wish granted."
- "My, he is a hopeless child to ask others. If he told me, I would grant anything for my beloved Masamune. Yes, anything... at all."
- "Earnest and blind devotion are also adorable. What does such an adorable Oyoshi wish for?"
- "...Hehe, that Masamune would be mine forever. I am always wishing for that."
- "That Masamune, to be loved by my adorable Oyoshi is truly enviable."
- ~~Yoshiaki and Yoshihime; 100man-nin no Sengoku Musou
|This article about a Samurai Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|