Yoshihiro Kishimoto (岸本 好弘, Kishimoto Yoshihiro), also known as Kissy (きっしい), is a Media Arts Associate Professor of Tokyo University of Technology School of Media Science. Before he educated students, he was employed as a video game programmer, producer and director.
Kishimoto started his programming career in 1984 and worked for Namco. A few of his works include the FC version of Star Wars, the Family Stadium series, and Pac-Land. He left Namco in 2000 to become a development lead and event coordinator for Koei in 2001. After nine years with Koei, he left the video game industry in favor of teaching young prospectives.
In his spare time, Kishimoto is an omurice aficionado who hunts and rates the dish at various restaurants.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Za Pa 2001 - planning cooperation
- P.T.O. IV: Pacific Theater of Operations - support
- Crimson Sea - producer for the North American port
- Naval Ops: Warship Gunner 2, Naval Ops: Commander - producer
- Sangokushi Gekiten - producer
- Dynasty Tactics 2 - producer for the North American, European and Korean ports
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms V~VIII - PSP port producer
- Dynasty Warriors 5, Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires - Xbox 360 port producer
- Nobunaga no Yabou Shouseiroku, Nobunaga no Yabou Reppuuden - PSP port producer
- Gitaroo-Man Lives! - PSP porting producer
- Winning Post 6 2006 - producer
- Jan Sangoku Musou - PSP porting producer
- Taiko Risshiden IV - PSP porting producer
- Dynasty Warriors DS: Fighter's Battle - producer for the North American, European and Korean ports
- Opoona - producer for North American port
- Kantan! Tanoshii! Okashi Navi DS - charge of direction
- Neo Angelique Special - charge of direction
- LoveφSummit - director