Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam|
|Main Pilot(s):||Char Aznable|
|Weapon(s):|| Mega particle cannon x 2|
240mm Rocket launcher x 6
Claw arm x 2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam|
|Pilotable in the second game.|
MSM-07S Char's Z'Gok (MSM-07S シャア専用ズゴック) is a Zeon Mobile Suit built to be durable and swift in land or water. Like the mass-produced Z'Gok, it's an improved version of Acguy and its the most advanced MS of its design. Char's custom version keeps the benefits of the normal Z'Gok, but has upgrades to its speed and strength. When Char piloted his Z'Gok to ambush Federation troops, its capabilities were reminiscent to his previous Zaku. Its claws had the power to completely penetrate a Federation Mobile Suit in one thrust.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2Edit
- : Shoots a laser from claw. Fires three shots in a row.
- , : Uppercut with claw.
- , , : Raises arms upwards, slicing those to the front.
- , , , : Crouches as it fires three missiles. Projectiles fire straight forward.
- , , , : Left and right thrusts before performing a final thrust.
- : Stabs forward with one claw and shoots a laser. Repeats with the other claw.
- Combination : Same as ground SP attack.
Char's Z'Gok's charge attack combinations (C2~C4) may be canceled into a Boost Attack.
Pilots may learn the following skills when using this Mobile Suit.
- Shock Wave - Releases a shockwave during the start of SP attacks
- Range Enhance - Increases range of attacks
- School of Master Asia - When Armor rating is low, attack strength increases
- Charisma - Earned amount of friendship increases during battle
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3Edit
Gains a few new additions based on previous moveset.
- , , , : Body ram and two swipes from claws.
- , : Launches a missile.
- Aerial : Repeatedly fires several missiles.
Char's Z'Gok's charge attack combinations (C2~C4) and dashing charge may be canceled into a Boost Attack.
The following section is for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.
How to obtain License: Not needed.
How to unlock permission to obtain Part 4s: Build friendly relations with Char and complete at least five missions. Accept entry to the Zeon forces and complete two of their associated Friendship Missions. When Char's offers to betray the Zabi family, accept and view the following terminal event after completing the mission.
- Char's Offering
- Difficulty: 5/8 (Hard Only)
- Location: A Boa Qu
- Ally/Allies - Char
- Enemy/Enemies - Dozle, Kycilia
An alternate method is to finish the Power of Bonds mission. This requires a pilot to be friends with at least 40 other characters.
- Power of Bonds
- Difficulty: 8/8 (Hard Only)
- Location: Space
- Limitation: One player only
- Ally/Allies -
- Enemy/Enemies -
- This is one of the few Mobile Suits the player can only use at ground level.