Kharlan (father, deceased)
Zandeh (ザンデ) is a secondary antagonist in The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. During the first war at Atropatene Plains, Zandeh guarded the royal capital. When the defenses fell, he learned Hilmes's secret identity and swore absolute loyalty to him. Following his father's footsteps, he becomes Hilmes's closest aide.
Role in GameEdit
In the DLC Scenario, "Capture Before Peshawar", Zandeh cuts through many Parsian generals before taking on Daryun and Arslan.
Zandeh is brave and indomitable, wishing to live up to his father's hallowed reputation. He believes Hilmes is just and the true prince of Pars. Zandeh prioritizes his service to his liege to keep his youthful impetuousness in check. Though not the wisest or most experienced of Hilmes's followers, he compensates by boasting herculean strength, zeal and loyalty.
Due to his misconception of the report, Zandeh believes Daryun killed his father and refuses to think otherwise. If Hilmes grants him permission to fight the general, then the young man will relish it. He attempts to keep his feelings restrained for any other occurrence.
See also: Zandeh/Quotes
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Power Weapon Art
- : Zandeh spins his mace before swinging it down.
- , : Zandeh jams the hilt of his mace forward, knocking enemies into the air.
- , , : Zandeh grabs an enemy and headbutts him/her.
- , , , , : Zandeh slams his mace into the ground, then hops and slams it again.
- , , , , : Zandeh jumps into the air swinging his mace.
- , , , , , : Zandeh swings his mace up, then smashes the ground, sending a tremor towards enemies.
- R1: Zandeh swings his mace sending a wave of energy forward.
- Wind Weapon Art
- , , , , (), (): Zandeh slams his mace into the ground, knocking enemies into the air, then swings his mace producing a hurricane.
- Despite his mace being prominently pictured, Zandeh uses a sword as his starting weapon.