Spear and shield
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Zarāvant (ザラーヴァント) is a secondary character from The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. He is the son of the feudal lord of Oxas, the central vicinity of Pars. Acting on Arslan's summons to liberate the capital, he arrives at Peshawar Castle the same time as Tus and Isfan.
Like the majority of the aristocrats within the narrative, Zarāvant is introduced as a high-and-mighty mass of arrogance who brags, quibbles and stammers to get his way. Time spent within Arslan's ranks humbles him greatly and leads him to consider the merits of human differences. He then considers using his strength and ingenuity for rehabilitation efforts. Zarāvant is highly self conscious of his baby-like face and grows his sideburns out to draw attention away from it.
Zarāvant initially distrusts Jaswant, considering the Sindhuran as an outsider and unwelcome addition to their ranks. It isn't until he befriends Jimsa —another foreigner within Arslan's ranks— that he reflects on his poor and hypocritical behavior. His apology to Jaswant is genuine and the first step towards Zarāvant's maturity.
See also: Zaravant/Quotes
|Heavy Iron Sword|
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Power Weapon Art
- : Zaravant swings his shield to the left hard.
- , : Zaravant dashes and swings his shield to knock enemies into the air.
- , , , : Zaravant lunges his shield into the enemy, then pierces his spear forward.
- , , , , : Zaravant dashes towards enemies ramming them, swinging his shield and spear to the left, then spins his spear above him and sends a wave of energy forward.
- , , , , : Zaravant jumps into the air spinning his spear hitting enemies repeatedly.
- , , , , , , : Zaravant jumps into the air using his spear to make a hurricane, then comes down and pierces his spear.
- , , , , , , , :
- , , , , , , , , :
- , , , , , , , :
- Water Weapon Art
- , , : Zaravant runs forward swinging his spear around him in circles then pierces it.