Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Weapon Type:|| Sword (5~7)|
Iron fan (WO3)
Swallow swords (Blast)
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors 5|
|Real name:|| |
|Chinese name:|| |
諸葛恪 - 诸葛恪
|Style name:|| |
|Chinese name:|| |
元遜 - 元逊
Earlier Dynasty Warriors games mistakenly referred to him as Zhuge Luo, but this error has since been corrected.
Role in GamesEdit
He first appears in Dynasty Warriors 5 where his only appearance is at Hefei Castle. In Dynasty Warriors 6, he is also present in the Battle of Shiting. The seventh entry has him take a more prominent role by being the strategist at Dongxing, cutting off Zhuge Dan's army. He also serves as the enemy commander at Hefei Castle, declaring his revenge when forced to retreat with the aid of Ding Feng. He reprises his role in Dynasty Warriors 8, though he also makes an appearance in Wu's final battle at Xuchang on their hypothetical route and also lives past his death in order to aid Zhong Hui's rebellion at Shangyong in the Xtreme Legends expansion.
In Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, he leads remnants of Wu against the demon army at the merged Jiangdong. Although initially beaten in the original timeline, the appearance of Rachel and the further reinforcements by the coalition, led by Ding Feng, Lianshi, and Yoshihiro Shimazu allow him and his army to be saved. He also appears as an enemy officer in Chapter 6 at Shizugatake and under Wu in various DLC stages.
- "Wei is trying to take advantage of Lord Sun Quan's death. They think our resolve has been weakened. But they are fools to think so! Our superior strategies shall crush their temerity!"
- "Perhaps, but we should not underestimate them. They possess tremendous momentum."
- "You coward. If you're so worried about it, then you should be on patrol. Whatever the case, you'd better be ready to face the enemy when the time comes!"
- ~~Zhuge Ke and Ding Feng; Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends
Zhuge Ke was praised as one of the greatest intellects of his generation, but his father, uncle and even Lu Xun often chided him for his recklessness. Zhuge Jin declared that his son would "either bring great honor to my household or destroy it."
After his success at Dongxing, Zhuge Ke lead a failed assault at Hefei, and did not own up to his mistake. Indifferent to the sentiments of both his superiors and subordinates, he attempted punish all those who disagreed with his earlier campaign and proposed another campaign against Wei, leading to his own assassination.
Romance of the Three KingdomsEdit
- Called Zhuge Luo in the Dynasty Warriors series prior to 7, though may appear as Zhuge Ke in some Encyclopedia entries, most noticeably Lu Dai.
|This article about a Dynasty Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|