All the movesets for Zhurong in the Warriors franchise.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
Dynasty Warriors 3Edit
- : Rears back and low a bit, then rushes forward with an outward slash.
- , : Throws boomerang up in the air.
- , , :
- , , , , (): Throws weapon around herself three times.
- , , , , : Does an upward wide slash, then if is tapped again, she jumps up to her opponent and takes them down with a reaping slash.
- , , , , , : Hops in a spin and throws knives/daggers in a spread in front of herself. Said knives/daggers count as projectiles that will be blocked by any target, much like arrows.
- , , , , , :
- : Repeatedly and quickly throws knives/daggers around spreading 180°, ends with one last throw that extends to 360°. Zhu Rong can slightly move while performing this attack.
- Dashing : A slow low sweeping slash as she slides to a stop.
- , : Jump, and outward-spin-slashes around herself once.
- : Zhu Rong throws her boomerang in front of her horse while it spins around it.
- , , , , , : Three swipes to the right side, three to the left.
Zhu Rong fights with a three-pointed boomerang, using a combination of slashing and throwing attacks. She is a slow mover and slow attacker, with average attack power and high defense, though a good number of her more used attacks have decent crowd clearance.
Dynasty Warriors 4Edit
- R3: Releases wisps of light via flaming aura that stun enemies within range. Aura may change color in Free Mode to match the user's chosen side.
Removes power guards to replace with counterattacks. Remains the same with the following additions/changes:
- , (), (), (): Zhu Rong holds herself steady on the ground, and brings her legs in a scissor motion while breakdance-sweeping. The last strike launches enemies.
- , , , (), (), (): Throws her boomerang forward as she interchanges with motion (outward and inward throw). then ends with a fierce spinning throw forward which stuns targets. No button taps at all will only make Zhurong perform her finisher.
- , , , , , : Hops back and sends her boomerang in front of herself to conjure a tornado.
Dynasty Warriors 5Edit
Removes bow moveset from previous games. Remains the same with the following additions/changes:
- (True): After her knife/dagger throwing spree, Zhurong then causes her boomerang to circle around herself as she dashes forward.
- , : Zhu Rong jumps, then performs a flip and throws a line of fireballs down in front of her to the ground.
- Note: As of Dynasty Warriors 5, her knives are shown in more clear detail.
- Warriors Orochi
- R1: Hurls a wide fan of flame to the front.
- Warriors Orochi 2
- Triple Attack 1: Throws weapon to generate a giant air column.
- Triple Attack 2: Launches a large wind pillar covering the user.
- Triple Attack 3: Hurls a severe air current that travels within a certain range.
Dynasty Warriors 7Edit
Zhu Rong is affiliated with throwing knives in this appearance. When she is equipped with it, she can perform a unique attack exclusive to her. Upon performing her Musou techniques, she will automatically use the weapon in her attacks.
- EX Attack: , , , , , : Swings her arm forward to do a sweeping fire attack.
- Musou - Hot Stuff (爆炎破): : Zhu Rong forms a huge fireball above her head which projects smaller numerous fireballs to damage those around her. Classified as a Blast Musou in Next and used in Warriors Orochi 3.
- Alternate Musou - Fire Goddess Fury/Fire God Dance (火神天舞): R1 + : Throws a barrage of daggers in front of her and ends by summoning a large fireball to explode.
- Dynasty Warriors Next
- Speed Musou - Salvo: Tap both sides of screen: Hurls countless throwing knives at any opponent within Zhurong's sight, then follows it up with a radial fan of knives to knock away remaining foes.
- Warriors Orochi 3
- , : Ascends into the air while throwing numerous knives at all directions.
- , , : Grabs opponent and tosses several knives at them three times. Afterwards, she knocks them away with a low kick.
- , , , : Throws three knives in a fan formation two times in a row.
- , , , , , : Lets out a powerful war cry followed by a dash attack, ending the assault by throwing three knives forward.
- , : Hurl knives at a low angle, returning back like a boomerang as she lands on the ground.
- R1: Adds the flame attribute to all attacks temporarily.
- , R1 (Ultimate only): Conjures a ball of fire and violently drops it unto the ground, setting nearby enemies on fire and knocking them away as well.
Dynasty Warriors 7: EmpiresEdit
Her weapon affiliation changes to the boomerang in this appearance. When she is equipped with it, she can perform a unique attack exclusive to her. When she performs her musous, she will automatically use the weapon in her attacks.
- EX Attack: , , : Performs three flaming kicks at different angles.
- Alternate Musou - Circular Inferno/Swirling Inferno (廻炎破): R1 + : Sets boomerang on fire and grabs nearby opponents with it. She then spins her weapon around before throwing it forward.
Dynasty Warriors 8Edit
Zhurong keeps the same moveset from the previous title with the following additions.
- EX Attack 2 (Xtreme Legends only): , , , , , : Produces a torrent of flames by performing a spinning kick upside-down.
- Aerial Musou - Hellish Wave (獄炎破): , : Engulfs weapon in fire before thrusting it to the ground, lifting nearby foes in the process.
- Awakening Musou: Repeatedly throws boomerang at a short distance. During the climax of the attack, she tosses the weapon forward while generating a burst of energy along the way. After accumulating more than enough hits, the boomerang is now hurled at a horizontal arc and accompanied by two melee strikes per chain, finished off by additional rapid kicks to the front.