Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zill O'll infinite plus|
|Release Date:||: January 22, 2009|
November 18, 2010 (downloadable version)
|Game Modes:||Single Player|
Zill O'll infinite plus (ジルオール インフィニット プラス) is the PSP revamp of Zill O'll ~infinite~. It made significant changes to the game's original system. The game's original release date was December 22, 2008, but it was pushed back into 2009.
Consumers who pre-ordered the title could obtain special stickers with their purchase.
- 120 new events, 18 scenarios, and a new origin story for the protagonist are added. One of the new episodes includes a birthday event for the protagonist from every possible party member.
- The player can obtain a total of 53 endings. Endings and pre-rendered movies can be viewed again in the game's main menu screen. Once an ending is being watched a second time from the menu, the player can rearrange their party members to view the slight alterations of character dialogue.
- Character equipment has been specialized for the cast, meaning that they can no longer switch equipment.
- Character portraits have been sharpened. 3D models are a lower resolution.
- Some of the animations have been revised to be shorter.
- Loading times are much longer than before if it's reading from the UMD. The download version is quicker.
- Only three or less monsters can appear per room within a dungeon, likely due to console limitations.
- It is now possible to strengthen unique weapons and armor for double the cost of a normal upgrade.
- Party members can be changed nearly anywhere after the game is cleared once; the player no longer needs to return to Felidae Manor each time.
- PSP wallpapers can be unlocked in the game if the player meets certain requirements.
Five additional characters can now be recruited into the main party. Zillion and Iria are new characters created for this port.
Two guidebooks were published for this version of the game. The first book has information regarding maps, items, and characters skills while the second book focuses on character scenarios and endings.
- Characters from this game are downloadable portraits for Romance of the Three Kingdoms Maker.
|Zill O'll • Zill O'll infinite plus • TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll|
|Protagonist • Nemea • Irene • Lulluantha • Chaka • Nadge • Fety • Julls • Esther • Relra Lonton • Sera • Dergado • Reig • Van • Zagiv • Angeerdan • Xenetes • Karula • Aoife • Orphaus|
|Zill O'll ~infinite~|
|Ions • Roy • Vailaila and Vialiali • Lemghon • Beelzeva|
|Zill O'll infinite plus|
|Flare • Elfas • Ferme • Zillion • Iria|
|TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll|
|Areus • Dagda • Selene|
|Sub characters • Soul • Vyashion|